RIVER RESTORATION CENTRE
11th ANNUAL NETWORK CONFERENCE
University of York, 14th – 16th April 2010
(Includes optional site visit in the Ripon Catchment on the 16th April)
This year’s presentations will cover the following areas:
- Putting river restoration into planning policy
- Delivering restoration for social, economic, landscape and habitat benefit
- Planning restoration for the Water Framework Directive (WFD)
- Global river restoration perspectives
- Project appraisal for adaptive management and reducing uncertainty
- Urban river corridors
- New indices and methodological approaches for use in river restoration
The main aim of this conference is to provide a forum for information exchange and discussion. Make this your opportunity to voice your opinions on how we can deliver sustainable river restoration.
Full residential delegate fee for RRC members is £315 which includes the full 2 day conference fee (14th-15th), lunch both days, dinner, en-suite room 14th & breakfast 15th.
Booking forms and the draft programme are now available online. Discretionary discounted places may be available for small NGOs, Trusts, students and similar organisations. To request a discounted place please contact the Centre.
The Conference Booking Form can be found at: www.therrc.co.uk/rrc_news.php
If you are interested in sponsoring this conference please contact the Centre
For more information about the RRC, refer to our website: www.therrc.co.uk, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01234 752979. We can also be found on Facebook by searching ‘the River Restoration Centre’ for the latest updates.